All Audiences

A blog by movie buffs, for movie buffs, about movie buffs. And movies, of course. Duh.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Welcome!

by Jeff McGinnis, Lead Usher

We're giving this thing a shot, at long last. So, hello. My name is Jeff McGinnis, and I am a movie buff. Or film geek, whichever term you prefer. I have spent an inordinate amount of my life in a darkened room with strangers all around, staring at a flickering screen. I love movies, love seeing them, love writing about them, just plain love everything about 'em.

Ergo, this blog. I already have a personal blog, which I have filled quite a few times in the past with my intermittent ramblings about the film business. But now, those thoughts have their own home. So, look for movie reviews and columns in the weeks to come, as well as a new feature I've been experimenting with: trailer reviews, as at my current job (at a theatre) I see way more than the national average, I'd say.

But wait, there's more. In the days to come, I will hopefully be adding more writers here - my dear friends who are just as opinionated about the movies and much more entertaining than I am. So, you won't be stuck reading just me, I promise.

Meantime, thanks for stopping by, expect more in the days to come, and let us know what you think!

2 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger allaudiences said...

That's cool and all, Lisa, and you're more than welcome to contribute! Would love to see some more lengthy writing down the road! Lotsa love!

-Jeff

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Averyslave said...

Looking forward to this blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home